We are seeking young men and women who are motivated to succeed at school and are interested in gaining valuable professional skills in a corporate work setting.
For Prospective Parents & Guardians
Do you want to…
- Send your child to a small, safe, affordable and faith-based Jesuit, Catholic high school that has proven results and will prepare your son or daughter for college admission and success?
- Enable your child to gain real-world work experience through a structured Corporate Work-Study Program at one of Chicago’s most prestigious companies?
- Find a school that supports you in teaching important values to your child, and…
- Provide this opportunity and more at a cost that you can afford?
If you said yes to any of these questions, Christ the King may be the high school for your son or daughter! Contact Mrs. Gail Clark at email@example.com with any questions or to schedule a time to visit the school.
For Prospective Students
- Motivated to succeed in high school and go to college?
- Excited by the chance to earn a portion of your own tuition?
- Determined to go as far in life as your talents and effort will take you?
- Interested in giving back to your community?
- Going to be 14 years old by September 1, 2018?
Do you want to…
- Learn in a small, safe, and supportive co-ed school?
- Work one day a week at some of the greatest businesses in the world?
- Go to class in a state of the art academic facility?
- Work hard and play hard? (We have volleyball, basketball, softball, and track teams, as well as mock trial, service teams, and many more.)
If you said yes to any of these questions, you just may have what it takes to be a CTK Gladiator, and we want you!