Ways to Give
Thank you! Your gift will immediately help to provide a safe, quality, faith-based education to our students.
- During school & business hours, you can make a donation via phone by calling Maureen Kelly Assistant Director of Development at (773) 413-3513.
- Please make checks payable to “Christ the King Jesuit”
Attn: Development Department
5088 W. Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60644
Christ the King Jesuit College Preparatory School is registered as tax exempt 501c3 organization. Our federal tax ID: 26-0556958
MORE WAYS TO GIVE
Make a Pledge
- You can make a pledge to support CTK to be paid at a future date or in a series of installments. You can specify when you would like to be reminded to fulfill your pledge.
Tribute or Memorial Gifts
- Whether in memory of a friend or family member, in honor of a birthday, wedding or other milestone, Christ the King Jesuit welcomes contributions made in recognition of important life events. When a gift is made in someone’s honor or memory, the honoree or family member will receive a letter letting them know about your donation. The amount will be kept confidential. You will also receive a letter acknowledging receipt of your contribution.
Gifts of Stock
- Donating appreciated stock to Christ the King may have significant tax advantages for you, since paying capital gains taxes are not assessed when stock is given as a charitable gift. Your stockbroker or tax advisor will be able to assist you in determining specifically how such a donation can benefit you. For specific information regarding gifts of stock, please contact Maureen at (773) 413-3513 or email@example.com.
Illinois Tax Credit Scholarship Program
- Double your donation! Many companies have programs that match the charitable contributions made by their employees. Some even provide matching funds to support employee volunteer hours. Your company's Human Resources department can tell you if your company has a program and how to request a match. Conditions and criteria for gift matching vary by employer.
Your employer may ask for CTK's Employee Identification Number (EIN): 26-0556958.
If you have questions, contact Maureen at (773) 413-3513 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Gifts & Sponsorship
- Many corporations have a vested interest in our students through our Corporate Work Study Program by providing an investment in their futures. Corporate partnerships with Christ the King can be customized to meet the interests of the company, mission and customers. For example, our event sponsorship can expand your companies visibility in the community and reach an audience outside of your regular customer base. Contact Maureen at (773) 413-3513 or email@example.com for more information.
- King of Hearts – January 25, 2019
- Spring Luncheon – April 9, 2019
- If your company’s employee giving program includes United Way, designate your contribution directly to Christ the King Jesuit College Prep. Most local United Way programs also allow donors to specify a charity other than those listed. All you need to do is write in “Christ the King Jesuit” on the “donor-option” line and provide our EIN number, 26-0556958, on your campaign giving form.
- Gift planning provides the opportunity to make a substantial gift while maintaining assets for your family. Gift planning involves integrating a donor’s charitable gift into his or her overall financial, tax and estate planning objectives to maximize the benefits for both the donor, their family and Christ the King. The information contained here is for educational purposes only. You should consult with your own tax or legal advisers to explore the benefits relevant to your particular situation prior to making any planned gifts. Our development team welcomes the opportunity to discuss any of the following options with you. Your planned gift gives you a special connection with Christ the King. You will help to provide a college prep Jesuit education —for now and for years to come. Contact Maureen (773) 413-3513 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
A planned gift to Christ the King Jesuit through
your will has several advantages:
- Charitable gifts made through your will are 100% deductible for estate tax purposes.
- A charitable bequest may place your estate in a lower estate tax bracket.
- You may specify that your bequest be used for the general purposes or for a particular area of interest.
Host a Fundraiser to Benefit CTK
- CTK is fortunate to enjoy the generosity of so many people and organizations in the community. Frequently, people spend their own time and money to organize a fundraiser to benefit the students of CTK. These fundraisers include everything from lemonade stands, gift giving parties, bake sales and car washes, to golf tournaments, dress down day at work, and more. If you are interested in hosting your own third-party event to benefit CTK, please give us a call. We can offer you guidance to help make your event a success. Please contact Maureen at (773) 413-3513 or email@example.com for more information.
VP of Advancement