CTK Giving Programs
Through our various Giving Programs, you can designate where you would like your gift to make a direct impact.
The Annual Fund:
- Support the educational needs of our students and operating programs by contributing to the CTK Annual Fund. A generous anonymous donor has offered a special BONUS for new donors. For information regarding the CTK Annual Fund, please contact Ms. Maureen Kelly at email@example.com. Learn more.
The Adopt-A-Student Program:
- Provide the balance of tuition remaining to be paid by one of our students and his/her family. Tuition payments are made by families as well as the income earned by CTK students through the Corporate Internship Program. But this only goes so far; Every one of our students needs between $3,000 and $5,000 to bridge the gap. For information regarding the CTK Adopt-A-Student program, please contact Ms. Maureen Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more.
The Family Assistance Fund:
- CTK has established the Family Assistance Fund to provide financial relief to our families facing temporary economic hardship. This fund is designed to keep students in school by relieving families of the difficult choice of addressing a financial emergency versus paying tuition. These funds are also used to support our alumni in their efforts to graduate from college. To learn more about the CTK Family Assistance Fund, please contact Ms. Maureen Kelly at email@example.com. Learn more.
Support our Events:
- CTK hosts two annual fundraising events (King of Hearts Gala & RISE UP) every year with several options to support and participate.
- Attend our Events! Purchase tickets to CTK’s annual fundraising events, King of Hearts and RISE UP each year.
- Become an Event Sponsor! CTK welcomes corporate and individual sponsorship's.
- Donate to our Events! Each year CTK solicits items, services, experiences and tickets to events for the silent and live auctions.
- Volunteer at our Events! If you are not able to participate in an event, you can still make it a success by volunteering your time. CTK is in need of individuals for planning committees as well as event-day activities.
For more information about how to purchase tickets, become a sponsor, volunteer, or make an event donation, contact Ms. Sarah Gibbs at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
The Lizzy Seeburg Memorial Fund:
- The Lizzy Seeberg Memorial Fund, in loving memory of the 19-year-old Northbrook youth, has helped us purchase a home across the street for our dedicated team of young adult volunteers. The renovated building provides housing for our Jesuit Volunteers, who give two years of post-college service to make tremendous difference for our students and school. Learn more.
- As we celebrate our first decade of success, we are establishing the foundation to serve the West Side for generations to come by establishing an endowment for the school. If you are interested in learning more about our Endowment priorities, please contact Ms. Maureen Kelly at email@example.com for additional information.