Golf & Grill
CTK GOLF & GRILL 2019
Introducing the inaugural Golf & Grill to support athletics at Christ the King. This early-season outing is a casual take on the traditional charity golf event - approachable 9-holer meets backyard barbeque.
Join us Thursday, June 20th to Golf and Grill for the Gladiators. We'll be teeing it up at the Chicago Park District course at Columbus Park, with a barbeque in our backyard behind the school to follow. Tickets are available for the full experience, or guests can purchase just the Grill portion to meet golfers at CTK for dinner. Proceeds will support CTK Gladiator Athletics, which fields teams every season in 10 total sports. Details and reservations below, and event flyer attached to the right.
- Shotgun start at 1:30 PM at Columbus Park Golf Course (5701 W. Jackson Blvd)
- Includes 9 Holes, 2 Competitions, an exclusive CTK Golf & Grill hat, and entry into the Grill
- Ribs and additional grilled items from 4:00 - 8:00 PM at Christ the King Jesuit College Prep (5088 W. Jackson Blvd)
- Hosted by CTK Coaches and Celebrity BBQ Grillmasters - TC, Teach, and Eddie.
- Includes full meal, wine & beer, and non-alcoholic refreshments
Contact Pat Bittorf at 773.413.3509 or firstname.lastname@example.org
THANK YOU TO:
Begyle Brewing Company
Chicago Park District Golf
Turano Baking Company